Treaz0Nn guns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the server where we make love to our customers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Releasing in 2 Weeks Once we Get VPS - Administrator(s)

Treatmaster appying for GM (:

Go down 
+5
Lulu
Faith
Advent
Dream
treatmaster
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
treatmaster

Treatmaster appying for GM (: Empty
PostSubject: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 am

Treatmaster appying for GM (: Gunz016ba8Hey
My name is Gautam

guys first off i didn't come on a lot last week im sorry for that i got loaded with two major projects. if you wanan know what they were ill tell you when im on Very Happy but heres my app hope you like it Very Happy

IGN: It is going to be Shot Lulu is saving the name for me because when i downloaded it it said i need a gunz launcher so im going to redownload it thx Lulu Very Happy

Age 13+ : i am 16 years old (:

Activity:playing gunz, playing baseket ball only in the summer because its winter here, like going to the movies with my friends, like reading manga, I fucking ( sorry for cussing but i really love it Very Happy) love watching Naruto and naruto shippuden i am a crazy fan boy, Another Activity i enjoy is acting because it makes me express myself in a creative way and i think thats the best thing a person can do Very Happy, another activity i enjoy is playing COD, and if you were wondering what food i like i love orange chicken Sad so freaken good Very Happy). i can write for so long about my activitys but i think im boring you now so my last activity is making videos this is my most recent activity i started making videos and i want to learn how to make professional videos, later on i want to start making gunz videos Very Happy.

Thanks you for taking your time time read this app i hope you like it if you dont ima kick your ass Very Happy kk o YE IF YOU GOT A PS3 ADD ME RainBloodShot i would love to play COD WITH YOU.

How long you've been the community: i joined the community on Feb,15,2011 xD i joined because i was tried of play HG gunz because of all the ucers ( played for about 3years). then i came here and currently i am playing TREASON GUNZ Very Happy. I've been living in canada all my life, lived in Toronto over 13 years,but right now i live in markham xD, (miss Tdot ):

Contact (msn, facebook, skype, etc): Gautamno1234@hotmail.com

Language:writing and speaking English, writing and speaking little French, speaking and very little writing Punjabe

What you can do as a gm:Well as a GM i can ban people, report them, give them a far chance to explan themselfs. if they cant i would know they are lieing. as a gm i can also give weekly updates to the owner of the server to tell him how many people got bannded or how many were hacking. i can also get more people to join( i can get people to join even if im not gm xD).another thing i can do as a gm is i can help people because when people need help they hardly come to normal players they come to staff (GM), Becuase they staff is more trustful then noraml player Very Happy sorry if i offend anyone.Another think i can do as a gm is i can make videos to show people how to do stuff. also i can tech people how to make a clan pictures because i like to tech other people stuff they dont know Very Happy. Another thing i can do as a gm is i can make Ads about this server and promote it on youtube,vevo, and i will put the link to this site on websites(but ill do this even if im not gm).There are many other things i can do for this server but i decided to stop at that but if you wanna hear more once again ill be on so you can talk to me later hope you liked what i can do as a gm Very Happy.

As a gm how would you be different from others:For me i think Every GM is different what makes me different from other GMs is i dont hope server to server i love to stay in a server for a long time and make friends on them. Also i can exp because i was GM for Royal Gunz, and Unnamed Gunz. Another thing that makes me different from other GMS is i speak more than 1 lang.another thing that makes me differnt from other gms is i will ban people other gms are to lazy to ban and report, i've seen gms who talk to hackers and play with them but they never ban them i always ask myself what dumbass gave them power.Also what makes me differnt from other gms is i wont let the power rush to my head,back in the day when i saw a gm in Royal gunz i saw im add him friend as a gm even when his GM APP was crap. for me i will also help out in the fourms even if it isn't my job. another differents is i come on a lot because i got march breaks coming out Very Happy but normaly im on for about 6-8hours on weekdays and 10hours on for Weekends.This is what makes me different from other GN, I AM NOT FAKE. Thanks for reading up to here conutine reading but take a break first XD Joking Very Happy

Exp(This will help u get accepted):I've been GM for 2 Servers Royal Gunz and Unnamed
Gunz.

Strengths: my Strs are i am never scared to speak my mind, i love to socialize with new people , i never get lazy (like to ban and stuff like that GM Stuff), im pro in gunz XD But everyone areadly knows that (:, i make friends easly, i am good at designing newbie clan pic, i dont hope server to server.

Weekknesses: To be Honest i have more weaknesses than strengths, one of my weaknesses is my writing because i write fast and i dont tried to eidite my work so im going to try to edite my posts. After this post XD@ :F

Last edited by treatmaster on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to make it look sexy xD)
Back to top Go down
Dream
Developer
Developer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:55 am

Dude gm spots are full...... you cant apply... btw duble poster -_-
Back to top Go down
Advent
Admin
Admin
Advent

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 am

u can apply theres room for 1 more gm
Back to top Go down
https://treasongunz.forumotion.com
treatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Dream wrote:
Dude gm spots are full...... you cant apply... btw duble poster -_-
Im getting a feeling your hating on me sorry if i posted 2 times it was because i clicked post it wasnt loading so i clicked it again and i ddint come back to check on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 pm

treat u should Get Gm Because cheers thats Great
Back to top Go down
treatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Serena wrote:

Thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Should work on your spelling x.x...
Not being rude just saying lol Razz
Back to top Go down
treatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Faith wrote:
Should work on your spelling x.x...
Not being rude just saying lol Razz
Sorry was to lazy to edit it XD next post i make it wont have any spelling errors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 pm

this guy omg too good nice app good luck on gm bro!
Back to top Go down
http:// http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote3774.html
Raymond
GameModerator
GameModerator
Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm

how can u forget to use the colour green >:O!!!
anyway XD goodluck Smile apps not bad :3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Thats alot of happy faces Razz
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Ok app.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Developer
Developer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 am

sorry treatmaster but im kinda mad becuase i got demoted+rage quit xD
Back to top Go down
Rice
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rice

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 am

Serena wrote:

Is that you on your pic?

My Opinion:

-Denied

1. You did not read the requirements.
2. You do not meet the requirements.
Quote :
...give them a far chance to explan themselfs. if they cant i would know they are lieing.

You can't base everything on explanations. There are certain situations when an innocent person can not explain himself after being accused due to panic, rage, etc. Always ask for an explanation AND a proof.

Quote :
as a gm i can also give weekly updates to the owner of the server to tell him how many people got bannded or how many were hacking

To be honest, that would be pointless and annoying. Only talk to admins about these problems only if major mistakes were done. For example, you banned someone but a large number of members are complaining about it; This is when you contact the admin.
They don't need a "weekly update" on how many hackers you ban, admins hired you because they believe that you will be able to do your job right.

Quote :
i was GM for Royal Gunz, and Unnamed Gunz.

Proof would be nice.

Quote :
different from other GMS is i speak more than 1 lang.

Most GM's speaks more than 1 language...

Quote :
i will ban people other gms are to lazy to ban and report,

When a staff member becomes lazy and stops doing their job, they will be warned. If they were to continue to do so, they will be fired.

Quote :
im pro in gunz XD But everyone areadly knows that (:

Agreed. Rofl <3

Quote :
one of my weaknesses is my writing because i write fast and i dont tried to eidite my work so im going to try to edite my posts

You should try to break away from this weakness. You not trying to edit and look over your app shows how much you care about being in the staff team...

10. Like I said, you didn't bother to look through your app a couple of times. You didn't go back and change your typos. You didn't try to fix your grammar. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi here but come on, your 16 now, you should know how to write properly by now :\ You won't go on filling out a job application without even trying to make it look nice and professional. Managers will accept neat looking apps over sloppy ones anytime.

In Conclusion:

Try A LOT harder next time Smile
Actually try to write neatly.
Try to make your app eye catching and appealing,
so the readers would actually enjoy reading your app.

Don't worry though, this is only my opinion
You are not denied nor accepted yet so, don't lose hope ^^
Let's wait for our Admins to respond to this.

P.S.
Don't take this seriously kay? Wink I'm just giving out my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Marknarcotic
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:04 am

humm idk about royal. gunz but in unnamed gunz i use to play and i remember unamed XD
ur gautam right D= un block me from msn <.<. thx good luck on gm btw!
Back to top Go down
Dream
Developer
Developer
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:15 am

Good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
Hero
Head Game Moderator
Head Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 am

i like the app it looks like u took alot of time doing this besides the grammar lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 am

This app is pretty good, go in game a little though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 am

dident you have alot of homework to do right?

Last edited by Lulu on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
treatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:39 am

Sorry havn't been on because our schools almost on our march breaks and teachers are loading us with homework and projects ill come on today XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm

treatmaster wrote:
Sorry havn't been on because our schools almost on our march breaks and teachers are loading us with homework and projects ill come on today XD Very Happy
Same here 3rd quarter ends friday teachers r loading me with work, I havent been able to make many weapons this whole week studying for Test that can change my grade in the blink of a eye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm

well this spring break im hoping i get my gm back becuz i will be very active and i did all my work at school pretty much got all A's so im pro and smart btw i hope u join the the team but not as much i hope give to u is as much as for me

= to that didnt make any sense idk XD
Back to top Go down
Hero
Head Game Moderator
Head Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Lol why'd this get denied? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treatmaster appying for GM (:   Treatmaster appying for GM (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Treatmaster appying for GM (:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treaz0Nn guns :: Applications :: GameMaster Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: