Treaz0Nn guns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the server where we make love to our customers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Releasing in 2 Weeks Once we Get VPS - Administrator(s)

Custom Weapon Idea.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

Custom Weapon Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:16 am

Lately a lot of people on this server has been msning me or post on threads about me making custom weapons. I stated that I would only make custom weapons for staff members. Brought to my attention by Rary, who stated on a thread "Btw, I suggest you should be able to donate for a custom sg and design". Brought ideas into my head to make the server profit.

When the patch comes out, I will becoming custom weapons such as shotguns,revs, swords,rocket laucher, sniper..etc...etc. But this will have some regulations that I will talk to about with the admins.

-Some of the regulation's i thought about:
-I'd like a separate thread from the donator weapons.
-No spamming for your weapons.
-I'll only be making all custom weapons on a specific day of the week, so this means you better post on my thread the week before so I can get them to you on that specific day.
-I'd like a picture of the shotgun with the design already in placed in it.
-I will also place your name on the shotgun for a 2nd donation of any custom weapon.
-The prices I was thinking about was about double, maybe even triple a regular donator item, because this is a privilege to the members that take a lot of time and effort to create.
-I don't what the stats/balance for these weapons might be, this is entirely on the admins, but if possible i'd like to balance them.
-Only 10 people per week.
-DO NOT POST ON THAT THREAD WITHOUT A DONATION
- DO NOT BITCH AT ME,BECAUSE OF THE DESIGN I MADE WASN'T THE ONE YOU DESCRIBED, BECAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT AND CAN'T MAKE A DESIGN. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GET THE DESIGN IN SCRIBED IN THE SHOTGUN SO I CAN DESIGN IT.

Preview of this thread and how I'll look:

Week of 3/9/11

****First 10 to post on this thread, account name, what they want(shotgun,rev, etc), the picture of the weapon(with the design or i'll make the design)total amount they donated,transaction # of donation so I can ****(I'll find out whether you actually donated or not from the administrators, if you attempt to scam me, IDK what the punishment will be that's entirely on the admins so maybe a ban)

Ex.
acc:balletshoes
elmo shotgun
(picture of item) w/ a design. If you don't have a design you'll have to describe to me what you want.
transaction ID OR #
how much u donated

Then on the thread I'll update on that day.

Week of 3/9/11
Balletshoes1-shotgun- design: elmo
Balletshoes 2
Balletshoes 3
etc.. all the way through 10.
Then I'll have a staff member lock it.

Under that i'll post your item, when you'll will recieve that item.
EX.

Ex.
Week of 3/7/11
Balletshoes 1- elmo shotgun
Balletshoes 2
Balletshoes 3
etc... all the way throught 10

Items dispatched 3/11/11 - 3/11/12

These are the basic ideas I have for this custom items thread, please post what you think of it.
If possible I'd like to know whether the admins/staff fully approve of this and the actual regulations.

I also want the communites feedback on this idea and what they think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 am

sweet
Idea lol
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 am

Villian wrote:

sweet
Idea lol

Thanks I was thinking for staff, I'd just inscribe there names into 1 side, then on the other IN BIG LETTERS "STAFF"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:27 am

xD make me 1??lolll
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 am

Villian wrote:
xD make me 1??lolll

I will lol, when the server is more stable and 100% good.
Staff members get there's first. So first 10 staff. then last staff. The staff will be the first to represent these weapons and show them off.
than members can.
Back to top Go down
Rice
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rice

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:46 am

Item: Med/Grenade
Image: Onigiri
DO IT NOWW
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Marknarcotic
Rary
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

xD. Thanks for the info Ballet.
Back to top Go down
VSOP
VSOP

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I've seen this idea be for. Its a really good one. It makes me want to Donate for a fully custom 1 of a kind donor weapon.
/100% Support
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

I want serpize!!!!!!! and name Lulu =D
Back to top Go down
http:// http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote3774.html

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 pm

i want u to use this render http://lh3.ggpht.com/_fdbwvE0w3Aw/SsaaWUMP9GI/AAAAAAAAADc/9VLyx4jqPEA/s400/tca_r55.jpg
Make it say my name with the A=pink ventura=purple(almost white)

btw ima post a thread of some renders u can use Razz less work for u <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Aventura` wrote:
i want u to use this render http://lh3.ggpht.com/_fdbwvE0w3Aw/SsaaWUMP9GI/AAAAAAAAADc/9VLyx4jqPEA/s400/tca_r55.jpg
Make it say my name with the A=pink ventura=purple(almost white)

btw ima post a thread of some renders u can use Razz less work for u <3
Im not doing them yet, And thanks all for the support but this will probably happen in 2 months xD. I would mostly make the items on friday or saturdays though so even if only 5 ppl wanted Sg i would have a specific time on Friday where the thread should be CLosed probably 8 PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapon Idea.   Custom Weapon Idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Weapon Idea.
Page 1 of 1