Treaz0Nn guns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the server where we make love to our customers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Releasing in 2 Weeks Once we Get VPS - Administrator(s)

Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else

Go down 
+3
Raymond
Amun-Ra
Faith
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else Empty
PostSubject: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else so i look pro Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/16/26/26/91/images10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm

U most likely won't get ur own shotgun unless your a loyal staff member.
Back to top Go down
Amun-Ra
Head Developer
Head Developer
Amun-Ra

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

ya lol y would u get a personal weapon
Back to top Go down
Raymond
GameModerator
GameModerator
Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm

STAFF GET A BODY ITEM WID THEIR NAME ON IT DUNNOE <3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Making it for all members not just u.
Back to top Go down
Raymond
GameModerator
GameModerator
Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

BalletShoes wrote:

everyone gets a name on something O_O' saywut
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Raymond wrote:
BalletShoes wrote:

everyone gets a name on something O_O' saywut
No the shotguns in that link, everyone will be able to use them IF i choose to make one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Meaner >:O
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Request Denied.
/Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 pm

XxMarioxX wrote:
Meaner >:O
I was actually gonna make one or 2 of them. Im making them for the whole community, only people who get custom items for there selves alone not for a whole team is the Developers, other then that we make for a team or if we make something for one member in the community we make it for all the members.(Not including staff), but i will be making some of these shotguns Email me if you have any other things u advise i make for the WHOLE community.
Good day.
Back to top Go down
Rary
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Btw, I suggest you should be able to donate for a custom sg and design.
Back to top Go down
Rice
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rice

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 am

Wanna use those SGs?
Use a Limited Cruz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Marknarcotic
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

I will probably only use one of those S',s just cause the element of suprise
Back to top Go down
DeathVadar

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm

xD Okay, recap nvm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else   Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestiong for ballet to make all 4sgs and let me have one only me no1 else
Page 1 of 1