Treaz0Nn guns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the server where we make love to our customers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server Releasing in 2 Weeks Once we Get VPS - Administrator(s)

This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D Empty
PostSubject: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Hey people i love you all and want to make this Thank you.

I hope this Cheers you up and makes you think u did something for this server.

Lets start with
Hero: Smile Hero you and your strict attitude with the rules, but ur freaking funny as hell and ur like the best d styler in gunz. That is what a HGM should be Strict with rules and stuff. Your active and always adding stuff for the server. Thank you Hero I respect you Very Happy

Danny: Hey, u've been with us to help us with the server, help advent and yeahh. You sometimes are mean but i know ur just joking right? lol well I appreciate what you done for us and u stayed up to make the system mrs. Thank you very Much Danny I respect You Very Happy

Jake : (A.K.A Busta) lol hey dude your really nice and friendly, i enjoyed playing with you ingame and stuff lol. Thank you very much for what you have done for the server! You Rock/Thank you I respect you Very Happy

Advent: OMG its advent lol hey man ever since u told me about treason gunz i was like hmm i'd like to try it and then here i am today talking to you / being an FM and playing with many people. This is an awsome server Thank you Advent , You rock I respect you:D

Raymond: You forum spammer lol, well i know you have the most forum post lol well I would like to thank you for what you have done. Thank you/ You rock I respect you Er.. teach me sometime?? Lol Very Happy

Rary: Kingrary lol your clan -.- well hey man ur cool and nice and friendly and i really like to know you better. Your freaking pro in gunz and crap. Well i just want to say Thank you for helping the server/You Rock! I respect you

Balletshoes: Our only Dev atm lol So.. u make some cool weps that are unique and stuff lol. Hoping to see more Very Happy well just want to say Thank you and You rock. I respect you.

LuLu: Lol HEY EM:D Your nice and friendly and i guess i like to say Thank you and You Rock. Btw you have some cool event ideas Very Happy
I respect you:D

Rice: Leader of the GFX team lol hey remember our sniper battle? you got owned Very Happy Rice Thank you and you Rock

Amun ra: xD u taught me how to use Blender and your helping the server alot Thank you very much/ You rock

Nick: Hey i dont really know you that much but i heard you were helping alot Thank you man Very much/ You rock!!
I respect you Very Happy

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THIS SERVER

I LOVE YOU ALL.

My best Regards, Villian

And Thank you very much Danny!

Last edited by Villian on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Same here thanks to all those who help maek server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Very Happy Glad someone showed appreciation!!
Back to top Go down
Raymond
GameModerator
GameModerator
Raymond

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 pm

we gotta thank Nick for helping us now Very Happy
hes doing so much!!!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Raymond wrote:
we gotta thank Nick for helping us now Very Happy
hes doing so much!!!

edit: nevermind
Back to top Go down
Rice
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Rice

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

WHORE
I DID NOT GET PWNED
I PWNED YOU AND HERO!
MUWAHAHAHAH

P.S.
Hero cheats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Marknarcotic
Hero
Head Game Moderator
Head Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 am

Lol ok i got ss of my raping u guys lol i never loss HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH i dont cheat narbs
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D   This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is A Thank You To Danny And All The People Who Made This Server:D
Page 1 of 1